Celery Root Remoulade
Celery Root is delicious when cubed in soups and stews. When preparing mashed potatoes, you can substitute celery root for a part of the potatoes to give the dish a sweet, nutty flavor.
- Celery Root
- 1 Large OR 2 Small Celery Roots
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Vinegar (Rice or White Balsamic)
- 3 tbsp Oil (Sunflower, Walnut)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel, wash, and grate celery root and immediately drizzle with lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to taste, and stir well. Will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
This salad has a refreshing flavor and goes very well with fish.