Meyer Lemon Bars
- 1 cup flour, plus 2 Tbs
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, confectioners sugar, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom on a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Combine 2 Tbs flour, granulated sugar, eggs and baking powder. Mix well. Stir in lemon juice. Pour over cookie crust, then bake for 25 minutes. Cool.
Sift confectioners sugar over the top once completely cool and cut into squares.